FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG DOES YOUR REPAIR SERVICE TAKE?
All You Need to Know? and General Questions.
Check out answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below.
It’s important that you have the knowledge and understanding you need to make an informed decision,
Your Repair Starts Here.
We Diagnosed your Issue, Usually, the repair takes about a day or two | Assuming Parts Are Available.
· We Treat Each Diagnosis and Repair as a Challenged.
· "We Explain Things in A Clear Way, Common Terms."
· What Happens When Somebody Comes to Fix My Computer or I Drop It Off to Be Repaired?
The First Thing That Should Happen Is the Technician Asks You Some Questions About What the Problem Is… What Was Going on When You First Noticed the Problem and Was Anything Else Happening Right Before or When the Problem Started.
Also, Unless It’s A Very Simple Repair the Technician Should Ask If You Want to back up All of Your Files and If Not, Offer to Make Them for You.
· Labor Is Non-Refundable. If You Have Any Problems with Work Performed We Will Gladly Make It Right for You, Other Charges May Apply for Future Repairs Are Extended Beyond the Original Repair
· American Express.
Are your parts Original Apple or OEM?
Apple Inc. does not manufacture any parts. They are only a design and engineering company. The parts Apple are uses bought from Chinese vendors and assembled in China. Many of the parts we use come from similar vendors in China. So, though we cannot claim that our parts are "from Apple" they are manufactured to the same strict OEM specifications and we are often unable to tell the difference.
COMPUTER SERVICES/REPAIR AGREEMENT
1. DISCLAIMER 1.1 Doctor Computers will only perform and provide computer services, repairs, and upgrades as requested by the customer. Doctor Computers will conduct honest, reasonable, and considerate services. The goal is to provide the highest quality of service and support, but specific results cannot be guaranteed. 1.2 Computer service/repairs are provided as a service. There may be circumstances under which your computer can not be repaired. 1.3 The length of time required to service/repair your computer cannot be predicted. 1.4 You understand that in the process of working on your computer equipment, there is a potential for data loss. You agree that you have made the necessary backups of your data so that, in the event of such loss, the data can be restored. Doctor Computers will not be responsible for data loss. (See para 4.4 below) 1.5 You authorize the technician(s) providing the service or repair to install anti-virus and any other necessary software on your computer to perform the required services.
2. BILLING TERMS 2.1 Computer Services/Repair are billed on an hourly basis at $135.00 per hour. Charges will be calculated in quarter-hour increments. 2.2 Estimates shall be given upon request but are not guaranteed as the length of time required to service/repair your computer cannot be predicted due to ongoing variables. 2.3 Every effort will be made to inform you of the services/repair process in real-time.
3. PAYMENT TERMS 3.1 Full payment is due upon completion of services, upgrades, or repairs. 3.2 Computer parts, hardware, or/and software that are ordered or special ordered must be paid in advance. 3.3 Doctor Computers accepts cash, checks, and credit cards.
4. LIABILITY 4.1 Service(s) are provided in an effort to fix, upgrade, or otherwise repair the computer system(s) for which you request such service(s). 4.2 Your system will not be intentionally harmed. The primary goal is to fix your computer, not damage it. 4.3 In the case of accidental damage of data to your system or data loss caused by already existing problems in your system such as viruses, badly configured software, or hardware problems/failures -You agree to hold Doctor Computers and any person(s) associated with Doctor Computers or involved in the work being done for you harmless from damages resulting from such problems. 4.4 It is your responsibility to back up your data. Doctor Computers will not be responsible for data loss. (See para 1.4 above)
5. SUPPORT 5.1 Customer satisfaction is our utmost importance. 5.2 All services will be conducted in a professional, reasonable, and timely manner. Also, taking into consideration the circumstances and nature of the technical problems.
Customer Agreement & Authorization.